First Cut Midnight Blue Linen
The First Cut Midnight Blue Linen trousers are tailored with a medium high rise, single outward-facing pleats for effortless comfort and a gentle taper for a clean line throughout the leg. Cut from the finest Italian natural Linen and Cotton blend from Dragoni.
We leave 8 cm (3 inches) of excess fabric to allow lengthening of the leg after folding the turn up.
The First Cut is crafted in Portugal.
Model is 182 cm (6 ft) tall, weighs 78 kg (172 lbs) and wears a size Small.
- Adjustable waistband with buckle
- Pleated front
- Bottomed Clock Pocket
- Right pocket closer
- Folded turn up of 5 cm/ 2 inches
- Zip fly
- Fish tail/ after dinner split
- Comfortable around the hip and thigh.
- Tapered through the leg and hem.
- Straight pockets
- Italian linen
- Crafted in Portugal
Garment & Care
- 49 % linen 51% cotton
- Lining 100 % cotton
- Hand Wash
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron lightly on a low heat setting
- May shrink up to 4 %